Monday, May 28, 2007
First Interview
I have my first job interview this Wednesday afternoon. I am excited and nervous and ready to have one under my belt. When I first heard the news that they scheduled me for an interview I was so happy. In this particular school district you interview in front of all four principals at once. They complete all the interviews in one day. However, I recently found out that they already filled two of the positions I would have like to have. I believe they filled them with certified substitute teachers or others from "within". I am not sure what God's plan is for me or what the purpose of this interview will be, but I need to pray and trust in him. I have so many questions and worries right now. I am overwhelmed and tired. I pray that God puts me where he can use me the most, but even as I pray that it worries me. Sometimes it just so hard to trust when you feel blind. Why do I find it so hard sometimes to trust in the one who has never failed me...not once.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment