Monday, May 7, 2007

First Post

I had a difficult time deciding what I would do for my blog. I wanted it to be more than just the random ramblings of me. I chose the title "Life Springs New" because I love the idea of new life and the fact that God has amazing plans for us. He is continually making all things new.

Here is a passage of scripture to encourage you today:


"But forget all that--it is nothing compared to what I am going to do. For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway though the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland." Isaiah 43:18-19 (NLT)


Almost two years ago God gave my little sister Mei-Leigh a change for new life and a new begning. July 28, 2005 my parents brought her back from China and she has been a joy ever since.



1 comment:

Jennie said...

um, chels, how can your parents bring her back on july 28, 2007-it hasn't happened yet? just thought you should know. p.s. you copied my background! love you girl!