skip to main | skip to sidebar

Life Springs New

Thursday, May 31, 2007

This is really funny. This poor kid faints at the National Spelling Bee. The pressure is too much, but then he comes back and spells the word correctly :)

Posted by Chelsea at 7:26 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Friends

  • Teacher Ed Grads

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (15)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ▼  May (11)
      • This is really funny. This poor kid faints at the...
      • I had my interview today! I believe it went prett...
      • First Interview
      • Last Day!
      • I cannot wait to marry this man next month! This ...
      • I am so thankful for these girls. This video was ...
      • Future Home
      • "How frail is humanity! How short is life, how ful...
      • Beach Time
      • Home Sweet Home
      • First Post

About Me

Chelsea
View my complete profile