skip to main | skip to sidebar

Life Springs New

Wednesday, May 23, 2007


I cannot wait to marry this man next month! This is one of our engagement pictures. One of his friends is a photographer and she is also doing our wedding pictures.
Posted by Chelsea at 3:49 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Friends

  • Teacher Ed Grads

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (15)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ▼  May (11)
      • This is really funny. This poor kid faints at the...
      • I had my interview today! I believe it went prett...
      • First Interview
      • Last Day!
      • I cannot wait to marry this man next month! This ...
      • I am so thankful for these girls. This video was ...
      • Future Home
      • "How frail is humanity! How short is life, how ful...
      • Beach Time
      • Home Sweet Home
      • First Post

About Me

Chelsea
View my complete profile